Extended Day Program
at Paul PCS!
Both middle school and high school homework help and after-school clubs have moved online!
Our Virtual Extended Day Program operates Monday through Friday, 3:00-4:00 pm. The following is a full list of Extended Day clubs that are currently online:
Middle School: Baile, Bon Apetit II, Elite African Drums, Homework Help, Kung Fu Math, MathCounts!, Pearls, Inc., Project Focus, Spanish Class Help
High School: AP Bootcamp, Elite African Drums, EL Homework Center, Geometry Homework Center, Homework Center, Open Mic Poetry, Paul Choir, Paul FIT, SAT Prep, Science Homework Center, Student Council, Yearbook Club, Young Bright Minds STEM, Youth Prevention Lead
How to Join Virtual Clubs
- Type in your browser: “meet.google.com”
- Click on “Join or Start a meeting.”
- Enter the club code and click “Continue.” For example, “hoo-rmnu-hoy “for STEM Club.
- Click “Join Meeting” and make sure your computer camera and microphone are on.
Program Expectations and Norms
- Your teacher will take attendance at the beginning and end of each club session.
- Please be on time and present for the entire session. (Present means logged on from the beginning to the end of the session).
- Mute your microphone and turn off your camera if asked by your teacher.
- Contact our IT Department if you are having technical difficulties that prevent you from attending sessions.
All scholars are expected to follow the same rules for classroom behavior as on campus.
- Refrain from inappropriate/disruptive behavior at all times.
- Abide by the Paul PCS Code of Conduct.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for club codes to join virtual sessions.