Paul PCS Athletics
Home of the Paul Pirates
Don’t forget these IMPORTANT Reminders:
- Bring a water bottle to practice!!
- Please report directly to practice or study hall after class, if you leave the building, you will not be able to return to the building.
- Please check with your coaches for the most up-to-date information regarding schedule, uniforms, and forms.
- If you have not registered in Family ID, please use this link! ASAP!! –
We are developing scholar-athletes that dominate in the classroom, on the court, and on the field. The Paul PCS Pirates currently hold division titles in Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and Flag Football.
Paul’s coaches receive training from the Positive Coaching Alliance and instill sportsmanship, character development, and work ethic in student-athletes. Paul PCS scholars have gone on to become high school, college, and professional athletes.
Middle School Sports
- Basketball (Girls and Boys)
- DC Scores (Co-Ed Soccer)
- Flag Football
High School Sports
- Boys and Girls Basketball (Varsity Only)
- Cheerleading (Co-Ed)
- Cross Country
- Track & Field
- Varsity Soccer (Girls and Boys)
- Varsity Football
For more information and updates on Paul PCS Athletics, please contact Valerie Lewis Taylor, Athletic Director (Athletics@PaulCharter.org).
Good evening Paul Faculty,
Thank you to all Pirate Staff and Faculty that have assisted in recruiting and sharing information about Extended Day Programming, including Paul Pirate Athletics!!!
Please see below for some informational highlights pertaining to registration, dismissal, and protocol after school.
1. Registration– All scholars are encouraged to register for a sport or after-school activity. We currently use FamilyID.com as a streamlined method to collect information. – Here is the link to FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/paul-pcs-exday-athletics– Families may use this link to register for after-school activities and athletic programs.
2. After School Dismissal– Most practices are in session directly after school, and 4:30 pm is the time where coaches, or extended day programming will not allow additional scholars to enter. – Scholars are not allowed to leave the Paul campus if they are to participate in Extended Day Programming or athletic programming. Trips to McDonald’s, Walmart, or the like are prohibited.- All scholars-athletes are to meet in the Gymnasium prior to practice to meet their coaches. They will be then be released to change in the locker rooms in the basement, not in the lobby. – No scholars, Athletes, or Extended Day should use the lobby restroom to change for practice or an after-school activity.
3. Additional Protocol– If a scholar arrives late to practice/activity without a pass, they will be sent home accompanied by a call to their household.– All coaches and activity leaders are to wait until all participants have been picked up or left the premises prior to leaving for the evening.
– Scholars who are not enrolled in Paul PCS are not allowed to visit or attend any activity without prior approval from Ms. VLT.
Thank you again for your continued support for Paul PCS Extended Day Programming and Athletics,