The Operations Coordinator and Business Office Assistant provides assistance and support to the Main + Business Offices, Executive Director of Operations, and School Leadership. The Operations Coordinator and Business Office Assistant supports the Schools with family communication and the Business Office with management of ordering, reporting, communication, and data tracking Operations Department — ensuring critically smooth and efficient operations, and absolute confidentiality of information, files and records, all while offering Grade A Customer Service.
REPORTS TO: Business and Operations Manager
Business Office and Ordering Responsibilities
- Manages ordering approved by Ops and Business Manager, especially to include but not limited to the ordering of meals and food-related events for staff and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute mailings and handouts for the Network and other Leaders; send billing letters to families who owe money for student dues, lunch bills, lost textbooks, etc. Primary contact for resolution of such inquiries.
- Manage delivery-receipts for the organization, ensuring safe distribution and collection by staff members who place orders, and returning damaged items.
- Responsible for site level inventory and distribution of supplies, materials, and some equipment.
- Supports transactions for various billing via check management system, credit card machine, AnyBill portal, etc.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Serves at times at reception area for the Business Office or New Building Lobby and is prepared to support all stakeholders – to include leadership, parents, teachers and scholars.
- Maintain a positive attitude and style that contributes to the overall mission of Paul PCS
- Communicate with families and stakeholders with solid customer service that is aligned with the aims and position of the Schools and Network Offices; communication type could include phone calls, group texts, emails (group or individual), etc.
- Is available and willing to assist with other duties, as necessary.
Additional Support Functions
- Must be well versed in Operations and Safety expectations for building entry and reporting, (ie: supporting escalated or frustrated parents, or re-routing those who show up without an appointment to appropriate procedures, alerting security to needs and protocols, providing customer service to all who approach building, greeting and support visitors, etc.)
- Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Director of Operations or Operations and Business Manager.
- Support lunch duty daily for our schools, ensuring students adhere to behavior routines and expectations, and that meals are administered efficiently and properly