Responsible for providing guidance and advocacy to students to ensure they meet academic and behavioral requirements to move the next grade level. Responsibilities include linking students and their families to school and community resources, monitoring attendance and discipline, communicating with administration, counselors, students, and families.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages in extensive oversight and management of caseload of students demonstrating greatest needs for behavioral support
- Communicates accurately and timely with students and their families to ensure a continuous school- family partnership exists.
- Evaluates and reports out on student progress including attendance, academic, and behavioral data.
- Coordinates with teachers, administration, network staff, parents and community partners to build resources and plans to best support students.
- Makes home visits to obtain information about students.
- Keep accurate records of student, parent, staff, and community contacts.
- Participate in stakeholder conferences to develop student action plans.
- Assist with the supervision of students during instructional and non-instructional time.
- Supports a positive school climate while interacting with students, families, staff and community members.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with students, families, staff, and community members.
- Facilitate social and emotional growth with students.
- Participate in staff meetings at both site and network levels.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of restorative programming that ensures students adhere to the code of conduct
School Wide Leadership
- Supports the mission, vision and values of Paul Public Charter Schools
- Fosters an environment and culture which promotes respect, responsibility and trust.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Paul Public Charter Schools
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Participates in and contributes to the Leadership Team