The Community Outreach and Marketing Manager is a member of the school’s administrative team reporting to the Director of Schools. The Community Outreach and Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the School’s advancement program. The Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining active and productive relationships with board members, donors and administration.
- Designs, implements and manages all fundraising activities including annual giving, endowment and capital campaigns, special projects, and other school-related solicitations.
- Manages all strategies and activities for donor cultivation, solicitation, and relations.
- Maintains contact with and develops grant proposals for foundations and corporations.
- Develops and implements parent and class-based fundraising programs within the Annual Fund.
- Develops a comprehensive planned-giving program as the need becomes appropriate.
- Works with the Director of Schools to develop strategies to initiate and meet aggressive fundraising goals.
- Assumes responsibility for all Development reports to the DoS
- Coordinates development research activities