Mayor Muriel Bowser signed a Mayor’s Order requiring that by November 1, 2021 all adults who are regularly in schools and child care centers facilities in the District must be vaccinated against COVID-19. The Order further requires that, beginning November 1, 2021, students 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to participate in school-based extracurricular athletics.
Please click the links below to find out where your student-athlete can receive the COVID-19 vaccination at little to no cost in the District.
DC-based COVID-19 Clinics:
If you are a patient at one of the following health centers, please contact them to see if there is any schedule availability for appointments.
- Mary’s Center please visit website
- Community of Hope please call (202) 470-3081
- Unity (Upper Cardoza) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Unity (Brentwood) please visit eCW portal, website, or call (202) 469-4699
- Bread for the City please visit eCW portal or our website
- La Clinica del Pueblo please visit website
- Elaine Ellis Center of Health please call (202) 803-2340
- Whitman-Walker Health please visit website
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc please call (202) 889-7900
- Providence Health System please visit website or call (202) 854-7629
- Metro Health Center please visit website