Paul PCS Athletics Home of the Paul Pirates
Paul PCS offers seasonal sports programming throughout the school year. As scholar-athletes, students participating in team sports are held to high standards in the classroom and on the court or field. Paul Pirates have achieved division titles in soccer, basketball, baseball, and flag football. Pirate alum have gone on to become high school, college, and professional athletes.
We are developing scholar-athletes that dominate in the classroom, on the court, and on the field. The Paul PCS Pirates currently hold division titles in Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and Flag Football.
Paul’s coaches receive training from the Positive Coaching Alliance and instill sportsmanship, character development, and work ethic in student-athletes. Paul PCS scholars have gone on to become high school, college, and professional athletes.
Athletic Philosophy The mission of the Pirate Athletics program at Paul PCS is to provide all scholar-athletes with a competitive program that promotes excellence, sportsmanship, and leadership. Our coaches serve as both educators and leaders and strive to maximize the potential of our scholar-athletes through a holistic approach that stresses fundamentals, responsibility, discipline, and commitment.
Contact Information: Ms. Jones | Interim Athletic Director | email@example.com
Eligibility Students interested in participating in Pirate Athletics must maintain Paul’s academic standards and adhere to school policies and
code of conduct. Scholar-athletes must be present in school to participate in any try-out, practice, scrimmage or contest that day. Eligibility
is at the discretion of the Athletic Director and school Principal.
- Cross Country*
- Flag Football
- Indoor Track*
- Track and Field*
*Denotes sports that are only offered in high school.
- Bring a reusable water bottle to practice
- Please report directly to practice or study hall after class, if you leave the building, you will not be able to return to the building.
- Please check with your coaches directly for the most up-to-date information regarding schedule, uniforms, and forms – including required grades, vaccinations and the scholar-athlete code of conduct,
Middle School Sports
- Basketball (Girls and Boys)
- DC Scores (Co-Ed Soccer)
- Flag Football
High School Sports
- Boys and Girls Basketball (Varsity Only)
- Cheerleading (Co-Ed)
- Cross Country
- Track & Field
- Varsity Soccer (Girls and Boys)
- Varsity Football
Please see below for some informational highlights pertaining to registration, dismissal, and protocol after school.
1. Registration – All scholars must register for a sport or after-school activity to participate. We currently use FamilyID.com as a streamlined method to collect information – FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/paul-pcs-exday-athletics. Families may use this link to register for after-school activities and athletic programs.
2. After School Dismissal – Most practices are in session directly after school, and 4:30 pm is the cut off time where coaches, or extended day programming will not allow additional scholars to enter. Scholars are not allowed to leave the Paul campus if they are to participate in Extended Day Programming or athletic programming. Trips to McDonald’s, Walmart, or the like are prohibited. All scholars-athletes are to meet in the Gymnasium prior to practice to meet their coaches. They will be then be released to change in the locker rooms in the basement, not in the lobby. No scholars, Athletes, or Extended Day should use the lobby restroom to change for practice or an after-school activity.
3. Additional Protocol– If a scholar arrives late to practice without a pass, they will be sent home accompanied by a call to their household. All coaches and activity leaders are to wait until all participants have been picked up or left the premises prior to leaving for the evening.
– Scholars who are not enrolled in Paul PCS are not allowed to visit or attend any activity without prior approval.
Thank you again for your continued support for Paul PCS Extended Day Programming and Athletics,