This is a survey to start your school enrollment, we cannot accept your proof of DC residency or finish your enrollment without this ONLINE REGISTRATION form being complete. Thank you!
Esta es una encuesta para comenzar su inscripción escolar, no podemos aceptar su comprobante de residencia en DC o finalizar su inscripción sin completar este formulario de REGISTRO EN LÍNEA. ¡Gracias!
QUICK FAMILY ASSISTANCE:
Contact email@example.com or call (202) 378-2268 to set-up an in-person appointment or receive remote help from the Enrollment team via ZOOM or FaceTime! Se habla espanol.
Free Paul swag and gear when you visit in-person Enrollment office hours!
Steps to Enroll your child at Paul Public Charter School!
Pasos para inscribir a su hijo en Paul Public Charter School!
How does Enrollment work? Review this helpful chart below.
¿Cómo funciona la inscripción? Revise este cuadro útil a continuación.
About Paul PCS Middle and PIHS
The mission of Paul Public Charter School is to educate our students and develop in them the capacity to be responsible citizens, independent thinkers and leaders.
Paul’s engagement efforts during the Virtual Model include:
- Teacher and cultural incentives put in place to help motivate student learning.
- Classroom celebrations
- Schoolwide celebrations
- Virtual Field trips
- Merit Money
- Constant check-ins
- Progress Monitoring (Biweekly Progress reports)
- Power Hours
- Academic starter kit (supplies)
- Homework Center and Afterschool Programming
- Structured Office Hours: 2:10-3:50
- Tech Support: Call 202-378-2269
- Sped Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELL Support: email@example.com
Paul PCS Middle will be a Tier I school, and currently attracts culturally diverse parents, students, staff, and community partners, with a clear identity that makes it stand out locally and nationally as a model of excellence. Paul PCS Middle attracts and retains the highest caliber teachers, staff, and leaders who are focused on establishing sustained, high levels of achievement and transformative outcomes for students. We hold our scholars to high expectations to ensure they become leaders and innovators of the now and the future.
Paul International High School is dedicated to providing students with a high-quality, diverse education that promotes confidence, cultural awareness, critical thinking, and grows agents of community change. PIHS creates a culture where students embody pride within themselves, school, and community. Our purpose is to equip students with academic and cultural experiences that encourage students to continue to strive for excellence beyond our doors and live with the purpose of positive change within our society.
Homeroom & Advisory
- First 15 minutes of everyday – sign-on at 7:55am
- Academic check-ins, Social-Emotional Learning, reminders, uniform checks and goal-setting
- We are committed to engaging scholars for a full day, EVERY DAY
- We are owning the responsibility for providing a full service comprehensive educational program
- We are committed to increasing instructional minutes to provide more time for learning and academic support
Student Support and Special Education Commitments
- Comprehensive academic support for our English Learners
- Strong partnership with families and community resources.
- Supporting students with disabilities and unique learning needs – including IEP and 504 Plans
- We infuse socio-emotional learning (SEL) into the academic day for all scholars
Whole Child Support
- Virtual Field Trips
- Town Halls
- Extended Day Programming
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 378-2268 to set-up an in-person appointment or receive remote help from the Enrollment team via ZOOM or FaceTime!
Paul PCS Non-Discrimination Disclosure
Paul Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or disability. You can read our entire Non-Discrimination Disclosure by clicking here. For questions or complaints of alleged discrimination, please contact our Business Operations Office at (202) 291-7499 x2260.