Scholars must arrive by 8:00 am daily. School Dismisses at 1:30pm for the first two weeks of school.
Everyday beginning Monday, August 31, 2020 school is daily from 7:45am to 3:45pm except for Fridays when school dismisses at 12:14pm for staff development.
First Week of School Monday, August 17th thru Friday, August 21st. Second Week of School Monday, August 24th thru Friday, August 28th
The Paul PCS Virtual Model encompasses 3-4 scheduled classes each day that begin with Homeroom. The Virtual Model has a 45-minute scheduled lunch time with scheduled office hours and Virtual Clubs in the afternoon. The school day ends at 1:30pm the 1st and 2nd Weeks of school. Paul Community, please note:
- Scholars are required to attend all virtual learning classes and additional sessions daily
- Teachers will take attendance in the first 5 minutes of class and the last 5 minutes
- Our procedures allows teachers to monitor whether or not a scholar attended the entire class
- Scholars must be engaged in the lesson and participating to be considered present for the class
- Administration will contact you immediately if your child is marked absent for a class period.
For scheduling help:
|6-8 Schedule Inquiries||Ms. Doppelheuerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9-12 Schedule Inquiries||Ms. Hawkinsemail@example.com|
|Grade 9 Schedules/Transcripts||Ms. Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grade 10 Schedules/Transcripts||Mr. Hayesemail@example.com|
|Grade 11 Schedules/Transcripts||Mr. Hayesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grade 12 Schedules/Transcripts||Ms. Tunstellemail@example.com|
Positively productive tips for families:
- Ensure your child checks his/her email twice a day
- Create a learning space for your scholar
- Consistent designated space
- Pens, pencils, binder, and paper
- Ensure that their schedule is visible and review daily.
- Check your child’s agenda book daily
- Reach out to your scholar’s teachers with questions or support