All new families should adhere to the following steps:
STEP 1: Complete common application online through www.myschooldc.org. NOTE: To increase your chances of being matched with Paul PCS, please rank Paul PCS #1
STEP 2: Lottery results will be released on March 29, 2019. Once you have been matched with Paul PCS, you will receive a notification from MySchoolDC. You will also receive an email and mailed letter from Paul’s admissions coordinator with next steps regarding the enrollment process.
Matched and Returning Families
All new and returning families must adhere to the following steps:
STEP 1: You will receive a “code” (InfoSnap Code) that will be mailed (using your address on file) and emailed to begin the online enrollment process. Click here to begin the online enrollment process or here to continue the process you’ve already begun.
STEP 2: Once you have completed our online enrollment form, you will have to prove your DC residency in person at Paul PCS (5800 8th Street, NW Washington, DC 20011) between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. The form is attached in English here and can be picked up in-person from the Main Office at Paul PCS. Forms in Spanish, French, Amharic and other languages can also be picked up in the Main Office at Paul PCS.
All students (NEW and RETURNING) must complete the following steps and provide the following documents in order to complete the enrollment process by the deadline given in your offer letter/email/phone call:
*Note you need your InfoSnap code that was emailed or mailed to you. If you have not received your InfoSnap code, please contact Paul PCS’s Registrar, Ms. Carlo: email@example.com | 202.291.7499.
STEP 2: Once you have completed the online enrollment, prove your DC Residency by bringing this document along with all required documents to prove residency. **Note: You must come to the school in-person to prove residency.
STEP 3: (NEW STUDENTS ONLY) In addition to the above documents, NEW students must provide/complete the following documents to complete the enrollment process:
- My School DC Enrollment Form | Formulario de inscripción de Mi Escuela en DC en español
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate.
- Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/504 plan (if applicable)
- Copy of student records from prior school.
- Student Release Form (available in the Main Office at Paul PCS)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form (to be completed after July 1)
- You are required to provide copies of report cards for the current school year. Students applying for high school grades must also provide an official school transcript. A student’s final acceptance into Paul Public Charter School is contingent upon a favorable review of their final transcript by our School Registrar.
- The transcript review will determine the appropriate grade level and course placement. If a student does not meet the requirements for the grade level that they were accepted for, they may be placed back on our waiting list for the appropriate grade level. The final report card and transcript for the year must be provided by June 29th, 2019.
- The final report for the school year must show completion of the previous grade or be accompanied by a letter from the school stating your child successfully completed the grade. Your child’s grade level placement at Paul PCS is not guaranteed until this documentation is received.
Paul PCS Enrollment Contact
You may contact Iris Carlo | firstname.lastname@example.org | 202.291.7499
Paul PCS Non-Discrimination Disclosure
Paul Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or disability. You can read our entire Non-Discrimination Disclosure by clicking here. For questions or complaints of alleged discrimination, please contact our Business Operations Office at (202) 291-7499 x2260.